Upon successful completion of the curriculum, students should be able to:
- apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the programme outcomes and to the discipline
- apply knowledge of a computing specialization, and domain knowledge appropriate for the computing specialization to the abstraction and conceptualization of computing models
- analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution
- design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or programme to meet desired needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, social and environmental considerations
- function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal
- communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice with an understanding of the limitations.