Personal Information Collection Statement
- The information collected from you will be used by the University for the purpose of processing your applications and managing your account with us. Data collected will serve as evidence for verification of your identity and other information.
- It is possible that any information submitted electronically could be observed by a third party in transit. We will try our best to provide secure channels to minimize the chance of data captured by a third party.
- Please note that it is mandatory for you to provide personal data marked with asterisks. In the event that you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to process your applications and provide you with our services.
- You have the right to request access to and correction of information held by us about you. Applications for access to and correction of personal data should be made in writing and on payment of a fee if necessary. Such applications as well as requests for information should be addressed to our Personal Data Protection Coordinator at Room 301, Chow Yei Ching Building, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam, Hong Kong or by email to .
- When you visit this website, our servers may use cookie files to store and track information about your visit and your actions. The information collected by means of cookies on this website about you will be used only for compiling aggregate statistics on how visitors browse the website. Such statistics are collected for the purpose of managing and improving the design of the website.