Dr. K. M. Lam
BEng, MPhil, PhD CUHK
Tel: (+852) 2857 8270
Fax: (+852) 2559 8447
Dr. Lam received her BEng in Computer Engineering, MPhil and PhD degrees in Computer Science and Engineering from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. She received Excellent Teaching Assistantship Award from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2005 and 2006. She has also received the Best Teaching Award from the Department of Computer Science in 2011 and 2018 and Faculty Performance Award in Teaching in 2017 when she worked as a Lecturer at Hong Kong Baptist University. Currently, Dr. Lam is a Lecturer at the Department of Computer Science, The University of Hong Kong.
Artificial Intelligence, Engineering Education, Mobile Technologies and Applications
- Ka Man Lam, Method for Light Flicker Analysis and Device Thereof, U.S. Non-provisional Utility Patent granted (2018), Patent No. 9, 865, 044.
- Kelvin C.K. Wong and Carmen K.M. Lam, Beginning Programming and Gender: An Exploring Study, Proceedings of International Conference on Social Science and Management, 2015.
- Kelvin C.K. Wong, Martin M.T. Choy and Carmen K.M. Lam, A Study of Student Preference and Performance in ICT Courses, Proceedings of International Symposium on Business and Social Sciences, 2014.
- CHIU, D. K. W., LEUNG, H. F. and LAM, K. M., On the Making of Service Recommendations: an Action Theory based on Utility, Reputation, and Risk Attitude, Expert Systems With Applications, 36(2P2), 3293-3301, 2009.
- LAM, K. M. and LEUNG, H. F., Risk Strategies and Risk Strategy Equilibrium in Agent Interactions Modelled as Normal Repeated 2×2 Risk Games, Multi-Agent Systems for Society - 8th Pacific Rim International Workshop on Multi-Agents, PRIMA 2005, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Volume 4078. (Best Paper Award)
- LAM, K. M. and LEUNG, H. F., A Trust/Honesty Model with Adaptive Strategy for Multiagent Semi-Competitive Environments, Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, 12(3). Springer, 293-359, 2006.
- LAM, K. M. and LEUNG, H. F., A Trust/Honesty Model in Multiagent Semi-competitive Environments, Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems: 7th Pacific Rim International Workshop on Multi-Agents, PRIMA 2004, Revised Selected Papers, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Volume 3371, 128-147. (Best Paper Award finalist)
- LAM, K. M. and LEUNG, H. F., Honesty, Trust, and Rational Communication in Multiagent Semi-competitive Environments, Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Volume 2891, 158-169, 2003. (Runner-Up Paper Award)