Dr. B. Oliveira
Tel: (+852) 2219 4800
Fax: (+852) 2559 8447
Dr. Bruno Oliveira received his PhD from the University of Oxford in 2008. He was a Research Professor at Seoul National University between 2009 and 2011 and then he was on a Senior Research Fellow position at the National University of Singapore until 2013.
Currently, since September 2013, he is an Assistant Professor at the University of Hong Kong.
Programming Languages, Modularity, Functional Programming, Object-Oriented Programming
- Bruno C.d.S. Oliveira, Adriaan Moors and Martin Odersky, Type classes as objects and implicits, OOPSLA 2010
- Bruno C.d.S. Oliveira and William R. Cook, Functional Programming with Structured Graphs, ICFP 2012
- Bruno C.d.S. Oliveira, Tom Schrijvers, Wontae Choi, Wonchan Lee, Kwangkeun Yi, The implicit calculus: a new foundation for generic programming, PLDI 2012
- Bruno C. d. S. Oliveira and William R. Cook, Extensibility for the Masses: Practical Extensibility with Object Algebras, ECOOP 2012
- Benjamin Delaware, Bruno C. d. S. Oliveira and Tom Schrijvers, Meta-theory a la carte, POPL 2013