Papers should be submitted through Easychair:
- Papers reporting original and unpublished research results and experience are solicited.
- Papers will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Papers must be written in English and submitted electronically as a PDF/Word file.
- Submissions should be made in conference proceedings format and template is available at
- Submissions must not exceed 6 pages in length.
- Conference proceedings is planned to be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS).
The conference proceedings is planned to be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS). It will be submitted to Xplore and CSDL. Content will be submitted to the indexing companies for possible indexing. Indexing services are independent organizations, and we cannot guarantee that any particular abstract or index entry will be included in Ei Compendex or any other indexing service.