The goal of the ICEBE 2005 Industry Track is to foster exchanges between practitioners and the academics, to promote novel solutions to today's business challenges, to provide practitioners in the field an early opportunity to evaluate leading-edge research, and to identify new issues and directions for future research and development work.
We invite submissions on all topics related to e-business enablement (i.e., transformation, application, and optimization). Topics of particular interest include but are not limited to those identified in the conference CFP, as well as those listed below:
- Case study of the challenges and benefits of e-business enablement in the industry (e.g. banking, telecommunication, retail, automotives, manufacturing) and government
- Business and IT gap analysis
- Evaluation and execution of business strategy (e.g., KPI, ROI analysis, real options analysis)
- Customer insight and customer relationship management
- Business process outsourcing and its impact on business operations and IT
- Business componentization and adoption of service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Enterprise application integration and business process integration
Industrial papers will follow the same submission and notification schedule as the research track papers and should be submitted via the same ICEBE online paper submission system. For easy identification, all industrial papers should have as their title "Industry Track: rest of title.” Industrial papers should be in 8.5" x 11" IEEE camera-ready format and must not exceed 6 single-spaced pages.
industrial papers will be peer-reviewed and published
in the conference proceedings,
which will be published by the IEEE Computer Society
Press. Submissions must not
be published or submitted for another conference. Industrial
papers will also be considered for publications in
journal special issues along with research track papers.
For more information, please contact the Industry Track Chair:
Zhong Tian, IBM China Research Lab, China