Thanks GroupSense for funding this award!
The following two papers received the Best Paper Awards: (1) "Debugging OpenStack Problems using a State Graph Approach" by Yong Xiang, Hu Li, Sen Wang, Charley Peter Chen, and Wei Xu; and (2) "Time Capsule: Tracing Packet Latency across Different Layers in Virtualized Systems" by Kun Suo, Jia Rao, Luwei Cheng, and Francis C.M. Lau. Congratulations!
The registration desk will open at 8 AM on August 4 & 5.
Call this HOTLINE if you need any help during the 2-day workshop: 5626 4411 (voice only).
The Venue page has been updated.
A typhoon (Nida) is approaching Hong Kong, but according to official reports, it should be completely clear of the way by Wednesday and things will be back to normal then. So please stay assured that APSys 2016 will be held as scheduled. Expect a bit or rain though during the two days of our workshop.
The Accommodation page is updated. Please book your hotel ASAP!
- Heming Cui (University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China)
- Francis Lau (University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China)
Industry Collaboration Chair
- Vincent Lau (Applied Science and Technology Research Institute, Hong Kong, China)
Local Arrangement Chair
- Bruno Oliveira (University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China)
- Wei Xu (Tsinghua University, Beijing, China)
- Henry Xu (City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China)
Student Travel Grant Chair
- Wei Wang (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China)
- Varsha Apte (IIT Bombay, India)
- Rajesh Balan (Singapore Management University, Singapore)
- Yungang Bao (ICT, CAS, China)
- Ranjita Bhagwan (Microsoft Research-India, India)
- Florin Dinu (EPFL, Switzerland)
- Mainak Chaudhuri (IIT Kanpur, India)
- Ashvin Goel (University of Toronto, Canada)
- Dongsu Han (KAIST, Korea)
- Gernot Heiser (UNSW, NICTA, Australia)
- Asim Kadav (NEC Labs, USA)
- Taesoo Kim (Gatech, USA)
- Felix Xiaozhu Lin (Purdue University, USA)
- Yunxin Liu (Microsoft Research-Asia, China)
- Qiong Luo (HKUST, Hong Kong, China)
- Jian Ouyang (Baidu, China)
- Peter Pietzuch (Imperial College London, UK)
- Satya Mahadev Satyanarayanan (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- Eric Schkufza (VMware USA, USA)
- Arvind Seshadri (IBM India, India)
- Guangyu Sun (Peking University, China)
- Lin Tan (University of Waterloo, Canada)
- Xi Wang (University of Washington, USA)
- Lorenzo Alvisi (University of Texas at Austin, USA, Co-Chair)
- Haibo Chen (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, Co-Chair)
- Kenji Kono (Keio University, Japan)
- KyoungSoo Park (KAIST, South Korea)
- Robbert Van Renesse (Cornell Universtiy, USA)
- Mahadev Satyanarayanan (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- Junfeng Yang (Columbia University, USA)
- Yuanyuan Zhou (UC San Diego, USA)